EveryCord is a screen recording app for android, iOS, Windows and Linux devices. EveryCord is available for all devices for absolutely free of cost. It is not easy finding a screen recording app for iOS devices that actually works but EveryCord works as advertised.
EveryCord has loads of great features that help you record good quality content easily. You can choose the quality of the output video from 240p to as high as Full High Definition. If you are producing content for YouTube then you would not want to record your screen in vertical and EveryCord has an option for you which allow you to record your screen in vertical. You can also attach an external mic which will allow you to record crispy clear audio. EveryCord uses very little processing power of your CPU so you can play games or use any app while recording.
You do not need a rooted android device or a jail broken iOS device in order to run this screen recording app on your smart phone, you do not even need a PC to download and install it. Installing EveryCord is very easy, just follow the below given steps to get it on your respective device.
Download EveryCord for Android
- Download .apk File.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and Install it on your android device.
- Open app drawer and run EveryCord
- The app will ask you for permissions such as “Record Audio” etc.
- Now you can record your screen for free.
Download EveryCord for iOS
- Open this exact URL using Safari on your iOS device
- Download .ipa File.
- Tap on “Install” twice when you see the installation dialogue box
- You may be asked to fill in your password, tap on “Done”
- Open EveryCord form your home screen and use it to record your screen efficiently.