Cemu Wii U Emulator let you emulates the user interface of Microsoft’s Wii U gaming console where the users can use their PC to play games such as Super Mario. Cemu – Wii U emulator is a highly experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC which is shooting in popularity. If you want to play all your favorite games again such as super Mario but do not want to spend insane amount of money buying expensive gaming consoles then Cemu – Wii U emulator is the way to go!
- Cemu Wii U Emulator is available for windows PCs for free. Any stable version of this Wii U emulator has not been released yet but you can download the beta version of Cemu Emulator.
- You can also play games online with your friends on Cemu Emulator, multiplayer option is supported
- You can use Keyboard or USB controllers to control the characters in the game, but Keyboard and USB controllers are supported partially because of the emulator being in development phase only.
- You can also control Game Pad touch input via the left mouse click. The Gyro functionality of Cemu Wii U Emulator is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
- Currently the DRC ( Game Pad ), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated in the beta version of Cemu Emulator that you can use on your PC
- Cemu Emulator comes preloaded with all the games you see on Wii U console so you do not have to buy any of them.
In order to run Cemu – Wii U emulator on your computer your system must have:
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.1 ( 4.5 is used if available )
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
Download Cemu Wii U Emulator for PC
You can download the beta version of Cemu Emulator and try it out on your PC to see how it works, the full download process is briefly explained below.
- Download PC Files [Latest Version 1.7.5]
- Locate the downloaded file and install it on your computer. The installation process can take up to 30 minutes depending on the processor.
- Open the Cemu Emulator after it is done installing.
- Use mouse keys and keyboard to control the emulator. Emulator comes preloaded with games, play any game you like on your PC!